Why is it so good for the body?
- Rich in vitamins and minerals : This algae contains vitamins A, C, D and B type, such as B12 in very small amounts. It also contains a lot of iron and other minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus, which help fight anemia, strengthen hair and prevent aging of the skin.
- High protein value : Spirulina is one of the richest natural sources in protein, and its protein quality is comparable to eggs and far superior to beef.
- High satiating power : Its high content in phenylalanine makes it an effective element for weight control because it helps to reduce appetite. It is usually included in diets and detox juices, to help lose weight.
- Effective to fight cholesterolb : Spirulina contains only healthy fats and helps to decrease triglyceride and cholesterol levels decrease triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- High antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power : It helps us strengthen our defenses. In addition, the high beta-carothene levels help to boost melanin to preserve your tan.
How is it consumed ?
Spirulina is usually sold in powder or in pills, and can be consumed in salads, toasts, soups, smoothies or juices. You can also put it in green sauces like guacamole or pesto.
Perfecto para los smoothies© Cotter Crunch
Thanks for Reading! Don’f forget to follow us in Facebook and Instagram, or subscribe to our newsletter!